The sooner you start learning Russian, the sooner you will be rewarded with a more fulfilling life.
If you start to learn Russian now, you can:
• Have deeper relationships in Russian
• Keep your mind sharp and learn a new useful skill
• Read Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pushkin and other iconic writers in the original Russian
• Travel to Russian-speaking countries and experience them like a local
• Enjoy the time you spend with your significant other
• Learn more about fascinating regions of the world that are "closed off" to non-Russian speakers
Being able to speak Russian brings so much pleasure to your life. Why not start enjoying that now rather than in six months?
Don't forget that part of my Russian StoryLearning process is… fun!
No-one likes sitting and fiddling with an iPad app for hours on end. I’ve purposely designed my StoryLearning method for you to enjoy every minute of your learning experience.
Remember, life doesn't wait. So the sooner you start, the sooner you can change your life for the better.
Don’t have hours a day to study? No problem. It’s a common myth that you have to devote all your spare time to learning a language. That’s not true – you can also get major benefits by doing just a little bit of this course daily.
The benefits compound over time. So if you just did 15 minutes every day, in your spare time, you could be speaking basic Russian in just a few weeks. No matter how busy you are, you can get started now.
With language learning, time is your best friend. That’s because practice will sharpen your Russian skills over time. You don't have to learn everything right away.