Qualify As An Online Language Teacher A world-class 120-hour initial teacher-training course designed for the online world
Earn An Income Online Learn to build your own online language tutoring business and attract students who want to learn with you
Design The Life You Want Work from home, or anywhere you want! Set your own schedule, choose your own clients, and live life on your own terms
We will be running two cohorts of CeOLT in 2023.
Start dates are as follows:
• Cohort 2: March 2023
• Cohort 3: September 2023
Here's What Past Students Say
"I started the course with zero teaching experience. Now, I'm earning over $50/hr, and I'm fully-booked! This is more than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you so much for this program, Olly."
"I absolutely loved the program. It taught me such an amazing skill that I’ll be able to take with me anywhere I go. I am somewhere even better and more true to me than I could have ever dreamed of."
Here is some key information about CeOLT and what to expect.
The certification is comprised of two components: The teaching component and the business component. Both are delivered 100% online.
• Course hours: 120 hours
• Length: 10 weeks, part-time
• Learning method: Blended (combination of tutorials, teaching practice, self-study)
• Group size: 25 trainees
• Teaching practice: Real language learners at different levels, online
• Assessment by course tutor: Teaching practice and assignments
• Certificate: Yes
This is followed directly by...
• Course hours: 30-40 hours
• Length: 6 weeks, part-time
• Learning method: Blended (self-study and tutorials)
Minimum level of English: C1
The certification is designed to train teachers of any language, as the skills taught are universal. However, all teaching practice on the course is done with learners of English, at a mix of levels. To be eligible for the programme, you must speak English at an advanced level - C1 or C2 (preferred).
• A stable internet connection
• A laptop/desktop PC is recommended (not tablets, which can be limited in features)
• A webcam and a microphone (typically built-in to most computers)
• You may also find a headset useful
You do not need a high level of computer experience to take this course or to teach online. However, you should be comfortable using email, uploading/downloading/editing documents, using simple online tools (e.g. Google Calendar), etc.
You will receive thorough training in using Zoom on the course.