After each lesson, there are stacks of features to help you practise what you've learned:
• Worksheets to help you consolidate what you’ve learned and develop a strong memory through a process of review.
• Creative tasks so you learn to use what you’ve learned in real situations, not just "collect" new information
• Quizzes to test your knowledge and get instant feedback on your progress
Here's the difference between the Uncovered method and traditional methods:
• Traditional methods teach you the information through rules and lists.
• The Uncovered method helps you literally uncover Japanese from context.
This means you learn it more deeply, and remember it for longer!